- My art room is a Stygian pit.
- I once again discovered why I should never have been allowed to be in the same room with chocolate cereal, milk, and a bowl, with or without a spoon.
- Donald Trump.
Here’s a picture.
I’m cleaning the Augean Stables aka my art room and never as there a more hopeless task. Thank god for artistic blanketlike objects that can drape over piles of various bins of things. I am going to die before I get to that point, though. I want to make this room nice for son number 1 when we have an onslaught of relatives tomorrow night.
In the meantime, the news is dripping poison in my ears, Hamlet’s uncle style. Every item is another acid drop.
- Trump considers naming Ben Carson to head HUD. Dude, you’re going to let him build pyramids for grain storage in the inner city?
- Trump names Betsy de Vos to head Education Dept. Really? Mrs. Amway? Who never sent her kids to public school?
- Hillary has more than 2 million votes more than Trump–now it’s just getting painful.
I really can’t take it. So I thought I’d take a few minutes to share a picture of some people at a Turkish restaurant I spy drew (drawed)? for your viewing pleasure.